Twitterlog for January 1, 2008
- 12:07 AM PT: The west coast slackers have finally hit 2008. Happy new year to any of you who are still sober.
- 12:41 AM PT: I see you, @crazybutable - hugs to you and your girls. :)
- 1:55 AM PT: Quiet chat with @adamrg, now snuggled up under greatest blanket gift EVAR. Warm toes and hands? Happy Amy.
- 8:57 AM PT: Boiling water for tea. Soon, reading as the house wakes up.
- 9:06 AM PT: Tea and nibbles. Good for shaky hands. Don't feel ok about just tossing together breakfast. Not my kitchen.
- 1:20 PM PT: Lunch, then reading. Will I nap? Probably. Seems awfully similar to home.
- 2:13 PM PT: Trying to read. Lots of questions on my mind.
- 7:01 PM PT: @gfmorris (shushin!)
- 9:59 PM PT: Munchkin with the Gessamans. They are addicts now!
- 11:43 PM PT: Watching the sibling interaction with a lot of affection and a smidge of envy.
This is a delayed repost of my posts to twitter.com. Typically, my tweets are private, but since I'm documenting my Washington trip, I'm posting my tweets here. (I am domesticat on Twitter.)