Hawaii twitterlog for Monday, October 20, 2008
Jeff and I are in Hawaii visiting Brad and Alice for our birthdays. Here's what I've been up to:
- 5:18 AM HT: Waking up to birthday wishes put a smile on me. I should go do something awesome today. Once everyone wakes up, that is; it's 0518 now :)
- 5:26 AM HT: Bundled under quilt, reading ebook in the dark while listening to the rain. No streetlights pierce the dark here.
- 9:14 AM HT: Alice: "Could you open the vents over the shower before showering?" Me: ... Alice: "You're too short to reach them?" (Giggles all around)
- 12:00 PM HT: Just leaving Queen Liliuokalani Park. Got shots of Coconut Island. Next up, sushi!
- 1:08 PM HT: Check-ninjaed for sushi! Damn!
- 2:49 PM HT: Just left Akaka Falls. Discussing the pockets of weird that Hawaii is sprinkled with.
- 3:30 PM HT: Am fairly certain that look meant, "What's the white girl doing ordering boba tea?" (Hi, @itarille!)
- 6:00 PM HT: Purring over the 5lbs of gorgeous linen scraps we were given by a Hilo clothing shop- FREE. I plan to go back and spend money there.
- 6:38 PM HT: Today's photos posted to http://ping.fm/O8Azx
- 9:18 PM HT: As birthdays go, this has been a memorable one. I suspect I'm about to close the day quietly by reading myself to sleep...