Hawaii twitterlog for Sunday, October 26, 2008
Jeff and I are in Hawaii visiting Brad and Alice for our birthdays. Here's what I've been up to:
- 3:25 AM HT: Landing VERY late in LAX. Probably will not make flight #2. Preparing to sprint off plane. @jmcclure may eat anyone in his way.
- 3:45 AM HT: Made Dallas plane. Total layover 3 min. Doubt bags will make it. Their fault, their problem to fix.
- 6:43 AM HT: Welcome to Dallas. Five timezone leap complete. Time to kill an hour and then get on the plane that takes us home. We have cats to pet!
- 7:27 AM HT: Hanging out at gate, slurping electrons while @jmcclure hunts and kills breakfast/lunch/ whatever this meal is. (Timezone confusion!)
- 11:38 AM HT: HOME. Still shocked our bags arrived with us.