Hawaii twitterlog for Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Jeff and I are in Hawaii visiting Brad and Alice for our birthdays. Here's what I've been up to:
- 10:43 AM HT: sunscreened up and heading to Kilauea. Yeah, the volcano. If it goes boom today, get @wendyqualls to open up the house -- and our bar.
- 1:38 PM HT: Lunch acquired. Back to Kilauea. Hot steamy lava goodness.
- 1:45 PM HT: PT Cruiser: the official tourist car of Hawaii! (We just passed four in a row.)
- 3:46 PM HT: Just left Mauna Loa access road. Went up 7k feet to shoot in a gorgeous koa forest.
- 3:47 PM HT: Kilauea stunning, even with views severely limited due to rain + vog.
- 5:45 PM HT: Time to find out if they'll serve me food that is actually Thai hot.