Twitterlog for December 31, 2007
- 11:48 AM PT: Coffee and donuts at Tim Horton's, followed by hugs goodbye. I waited far too long to see these friends.
- 11:57 AM PT: Crossing bridge in Surrey. Decemberists on the iPod, and a quiet grey sky. Content.
- 12:24 PM PT: Easiest border interrogation ever. Welcome back to America!
- 2:26 PM PT: Lunch w/a friend of Adam's whom, I learned, already knew me through my blog!
- 5:06 PM PT: [cat.net] Pacific time - http://domesticat.net/node/1434
- 8:09 PM PT: Staring at Orion. Every walkabout has a moment of homesickness. This is it.
- 9:02 PM PT: Look to the west. See me waving, east coasters? Happy new year to you. *hug*
This is a delayed repost of my posts to twitter.com. Typically, my tweets are private, but since I'm documenting my Washington trip, I'm posting my tweets here. (I am domesticat on Twitter.)