Minneapolis, MN twitterlog for Saturday, July 11, 2009
Vacationing in Minneapolis!
- 12:33 PM CT: For those of you who missed it, there was a dramatic reading of "Green Eggs and Ham" just now. Also, feeding cheese to toddlers.
- 12:34 PM CT: End result of this prep work: we're going to the beach!
- 4:23 PM CT: Finishing up at the beach; @jhugart entertains a very tired two girls while we wait for Holly.
- 4:24 PM CT: Also, I have seen @crazybutable in shorts. Craziness!
- 10:33 PM CT: Back from dinner. Mostly packed. Early-ish flight tomorrow; the airlines are starting to sing a siren song of home.
- 11:35 PM CT: Around me, the house sleeps. I have been away for 13 days. Tomorrow I go home. I can't convey the comfort inherent in that statement.
You realize that you stayed
You realize that you stayed on Pacific time the whole time? Is that some subtle assessment of the entire trip?
Yeah, I forgot to edit that
Yeah, I forgot to edit that line of the script. I'm about to start fixing the entries. These always require a little bit of cleanup after the fact.