Friday Five: all about smells!
Courtesy of Heather:
- What cologne or perfume do you wear?
Chanel No. 5. It's my one indulgence.
- What cologne or perfume do you like best on the opposite sex?
Actually, I prefer nothing at all. Since I'm pretty sensitive to smells, I prefer people to smell like…people. There's a difference between smelling like yourself and, well, smelling. I think you get it.
- What one smell can you not stomach?
- What smell do you like that others might consider weird?
I love the smell of bookstores. They have this wonderful paper/dust/age smell that's wonderful. Such a powerful thing, memory…
- How do you plan to spend your weekend?
I'm going to get my inbox down to manageable proportions. I've been saying I would for a month, and tonight I really got started working on it. I want to take Jeff to Birmingham to see Amélie, but he's just now getting well and may not feel like it. I've already seen it; I wanted to share it with him.