Seattle, Day 7: Civilization, bah!
A day spent off the grid. Tweets from Seattle, day 7.
- 10:32 PM PT: @itarille Fly safe. I loved having you here.
- 10:15 AM PT: Another friend passed his PhD defense. I'm in the mood to celebrate!
- 12:49 PM PT: Drizzly day in Seattle can mean only one lunch: tea, toasted chz sammich, and tomato soup.
- 2:00 PM PT: Plan: I purchase Adam a new iPhone, and he gives me his old one. Not camping but still yay.
- 3:05 PM PT: New phone acquired for @adamrg. Next - ATM to buy his old iPhone off of him.
- 4:29 PM PT: Whispering sweet nothings to my new phone. Jailbroken soon, love, thx to @adamrg.
- 7:15 PM PT: Talked to sleepy spouse and am glad his tailbone isn't broken. Ow ow ow.
- 7:20 PM PT: Answer: Jeff fell down the hill bringing fire to the candles by the hot tub. Ow.
- 8:02 PM PT: Now the old phone goes under the knife. (scalpel!)
- 8:31 PM PT: Trying out my baby iPhone. Hoping it cuddles.