Seattle, Day 8: Civilization, bah!
When writing these blurbs in advance, I realized I had no idea what this day would hold. Tweets from Seattle, day 8.
- 11:38 PM PT: Oh god. The iPhone DOES cuddle. I am lost.
- 8:07 AM PT: Brewing a cup of tea. Hoping to go camping, but those clouds say I shouldn't get my hopes up.
- 8:30 AM PT: @scottandrew yep, we're on! Tour could be way fun; coffee's on me. Pm
- 8:33 AM PT: @scottandrew PM date/time that works? We're flexible bums this week :)
- 1:46 PM PT: Camping canceled due to ill @adamrg. Health of close friend > silly plans.
- 4:10 PM PT: @eastpath first visit to n'awlins?know anyone there?
- 4:11 PM PT: @imevilduckie what kind of cluster?
- 7:24 PM PT: Does anyone have news on @wendyqualls? She was being induced this morning and I've heard nothing all day.
- 9:13 PM PT: Generation Kill is just going to make me angry. I can tell.