- content index
- life list
- find me elsewhere
- team jeffie
- the catbeasts
Hawaii twitterlog for Friday, October 24, 2008
Submitted by domesticat on 25 October 2008 - 5:45am
Jeff and I are in Hawaii visiting Brad and Alice for our birthdays. Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- 8:45 AM HT: Examining yesterday’s pix from Mauna Kea summit. Thought 1: lots of pix. Thought 2: telescope porn!
- 8:46 AM HT: Thought 3: the altitude headache meant I was looking, but not *seeing*. Glad I had these pix to look at later.
- 10:19 AM HT: Teaser of Mauna Kea summit photos are up at
More coming in a few hours.
- 12:06 PM HT: Just bought mac nuts. Coffee next. Alive and I have gardenias tucked behind our ears. The car smells lovely as a result.
- 12:07 PM HT: Gaaaaah! Auto-predictive text fail again! Alice, not Alive. *mutter*
- 12:08 PM HT: @stepher where are your photos? I’m curious to compare them with mine…
- 1:40 PM HT: The long desperate hunt for Kona coffee is complete! Christmas gifts … Check!
- 4:06 PM HT: If you only see one of my Hawaii photos, see this one: http://ping.fm/o4yLk
- 4:45 PM HT: @stepher We fly tomorrow (Saturday) night. It’s been peaceful and relaxed - the most time I’ve spent with @canspice in 8 years or so.
- 4:48 PM HT: Alice is so disappointed! I bought a metric ton of fabric, but I planned ahead by bringing my biggest suitcase, so it all fit. Easily. Hah!