Hawaii twitterlog for Saturday, October 18, 2008
Jeff and I are in Hawaii visiting Brad and Alice for our birthdays. Here's what I've been up to:
- 8:17 AM HT: Awake, heading to Hilo farmer's market. Clock and sun say 8am. Body somewhat suspicious of this claim. Suspects it is 1pm.
- 10:15 AM HT: Just got a color and scent overdose at the Hilo Farmer's Market. I have no idea how these purchases will taste.
- 10:41 AM HT: "You can get chocolate covered squid." "No, it's cuttlefish." "Same difference!"
- 11:09 AM HT: Big Island Candies specializes in chocolate dipped shortbread cookies. They also have samples: "Evil store is being evil."
- 12:29 PM HT: Mahalo for shopping at Sears. (@jmcclure needs shorts)
- 2:16 PM HT: Sprawled. Ebook. Sweet potato bun. Windows open, birds chirping. @jmcclure spoiling the cats. This works for us.
- 6:37 PM HT: Getting ready to watch / shoot Rocky Horror in Kilauea National Park.
- 7:14 PM HT: Alice, on the actor playing Rocky tonight: "He doesn't speak much English, but he's definitely been working out."