Hawaii twitterlog for Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Jeff and I are in Hawaii visiting Brad and Alice for our birthdays. Here's what I've been up to:
- 6:09 AM HT: Happy birthday @trickjarrett! Do something memorable today.
- 7:25 AM HT: Heading to Hilo with Alice and @canspice to find out if Alice is having a boy or a girl.
- 8:14 AM HT: Now I'm the person sitting down with a snack by the Hilo Farmer's Market sign. Fresh OJ and apple bananas for the win!
- 10:25 AM HT: Alive and @canspice are having a girl. She seems well and healthy but needs another 4 months to bake before she's ready.
- 10:28 AM HT: Stupid auto-predictive text. *Alice* is having a girl, not some weird entity named "Alive." Grr.
- 1:22 PM HT: Lunch (poke, edamame, tomatoes) consumed. Listening to wind blow through the house. Quiet. Full. Content. Sleepy, too.
- 6:31 PM HT: @jiggy *poke* hi you!
- 6:31 PM HT: @WhatTheCast Welcome back to Political Insanity Land!
- 8:11 PM HT: Went to Kilauea for night shots. Volcano not spectacular, and cloud cover meant no stars. Fail.