Washington, DC twitterlog for Friday, March 6, 2009
Drupalcon. Final day of sessions.
- 8:35 AM ET: Drupalcon. Day 3. The dinosaur hat is back, and the bruises down my right leg (from my fall earlier in the week) are spectacular.
- 9:22 AM ET: At the "Why I Hate Drupal" session. Laughing my ass off, too.
- 10:33 AM ET: DAMN YOU @eaton YOU OWE ME A NEW KEYBOARD
- 11:20 AM ET: @SassyBlonde I'm envious that I won't get to see you guys tonight. I have an awesome on-site party invite. Spoil the spousey for me?
- 1:06 PM ET: Funny. People want photos of the dinosaur hat. I'm more amused by this than I'm letting on. Everyone should try wearing a silly hat once.
- 1:34 PM ET: @merlinofchaos I think we should get photos of Sprout IN the silly hat. Though the world might implode if we do.
- 3:42 PM ET: Hanging out with @esmerel , waiting for laundry to dry, typing quietly while Sproutling snoozes.
- 8:27 PM ET: Left the Lullabot party. Thoroughly overwhelmed by noise and crush of people. If you need me, call my cell.
- 11:05 PM ET: Random note, context deleted: yeah, he was seriously, smoking hot all right. We're talking a four-syllable "daaaaamn" here.
- 11:24 PM ET: @esmerel That's a three-beer story, maybe four
- 11:45 PM ET: @esmerel Translation: "bring the good stories, kid, we've got the beer." I like you guys. :)
- 11:53 PM ET: @esmerel Evil temptress. I'd come over and say it in person but my leg says no...