Washington, DC twitterlog for Tuesday, March 3, 2009
After having met the systems librarians, I crash for a few hours at Katie and David's house, then head south into Washington DC proper to help set up Drupalcon. Can we say slight case of terror? I think so.
- 10:38 PM ET: Leaving systems librarian dinner. Tired. Full of Malaysian and Thai food
- 1:12 AM ET: [cat.net] Washington, DC twitterlog for Monday, March 2, 2009 (http://ping.fm/FlKo2)
- 1:35 AM ET: Simultaneous chairdance to Squirrel Nut Zippers at 1:30 in the morning!
- 5:40 AM ET: Up again. Pack up, say goodbye to Chez @Sassyblonde, head into city to help set up Drupalcon.
- 8:13 AM ET: Helping set up Drupalcon. You may call me "minion."
- 11:47 AM ET: Debating what to do for lunch. Peeps would rock right about now.
- 3:28 PM ET: Checked in to hotel. Sad about the layoffs at work today.
- 3:35 PM ET: @esmerel indeed, I am contemplating this same 'nap' thing.
- 11:35 PM ET: Back after a chatty night with @merlinofchaos and @esmerel. Feeling ... welcomed. :)