Atlanta, GA twitterlog for Saturday, May 9, 2009
I'm in Atlanta, helping coordinate Jim and Tracey's (AKA 4x4 and Spitty's)
wedding. Here's what I've been up to:
- 10:26 PM ET: Tales from the Furlough #1: crashy: http://ping.fm/y5IyW
- 6:29 AM ET: I am only slightly bitter that I have to be awake. Bonus points: do not stab self in eye with mascara wand.
- 12:32 PM ET: Sound check: "oh brothers, let's go down, down in the river to pray." Always did love that rendition.
- 1:19 PM ET: Wedding music in 12 minutes. Time for some medieval pagan goodness. The sun is out in force.
- 2:59 PM ET: There you go, kids. Be happy together or I kick your asses.
- 3:50 PM ET: Please don't let this be a bee sting on my boob.
- 4:15 PM ET: Sweet zombie deities. I am going to fall over when they finally sign this marriage license.
- 4:27 PM ET: Hm. Boob sunburn. Slight dehydration. Exhaustion. TIPSY WEDDING COORDINATOR.
- 5:09 PM ET: I have chocolate and vodka.
- 5:33 PM ET: My toast: "Make each other happy or I'm taking the quilt back."
- 6:20 PM ET: Done. Exhausted. They are married, and I am done. Now to zzzzz in Asai's car back to the Geek Farm.
- 10:38 PM ET: Exhausted, fed, cared for, content. Thank you @itarille and @whatthecast.