Denver, CO twitterlog for Thursday, May 14, 2009
I'm in Colorado, doing random Drupal work. Here's what I've been up to:
- 6:44 AM MT: Up late talking. At airport. Yay @crazybutable and @jhugart. Waiting in MSP security line.
- 9:21 AM MT: Frontier Airlines welcomes a sleepy domesticat to Denver.
- 11:46 AM MT: Sitting in the Denver Spanish House, getting electrons and internet thanks to @knaddison.
- 12:13 PM MT: Ordering a margarita for lunch in downtown Denver. Hey, it's not like I'm employed or have to go bck to work today or anything.
- 2:30 PM MT: Ack. When did I start knowing which Drupal modules did things? Yikes.
- 7:46 PM MT: @eaton Shot http://www.flickr.com/photos/domesticat/3531831547/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/domesticat/3531830249/ for you yesterday.
- 8:37 PM MT: What time zone is this, again? My brain is so confused.