San Francisco, CA twitterlog for Monday, June 29, 2009
I'm in California with friends, vacationing for a week. Here's what I've been up to:
- 11:16 PM PT: You heard it here first: tonight's Thai food was sub-par. I can get better in Huntsville.
- 11:19 PM PT: Also, universe: 4 of the people I love most are heading to SF today. Plz advise travel gods not to bone them, or I'll be seriously annoyed.
- 11:46 PM PT: @crazybutable I was disappointed by the Thai restaurant, but it means I'm keeping some objectivity, which is good.
- 6:29 AM PT: 6:27am. Brain swears is significantly later. Attempting to lie on couch and sleep more. Consider this my official Time Zone Protest™
- 8:36 AM PT: @Sargent aaaaggggghhhh that illusion is madness! My eyes! They LIE to me!
- 9:33 AM PT: Today I am a sundress and Dzing! and a giant smile. We're heading to the Ferry Building to eat, shop ... but mostly eat.
- 10:20 AM PT: Memo to self: that bus stop 'a few blocks south' is also a few blocks about about 40% grade straight UP.
- 12:19 PM PT: Waiting on the #12 bus at the corner of Broadway and Davis while toting a tiny box with an achingly perfect cupcake inside. WANT.
- 1:54 PM PT: Suzan, @whatthecast, and @itarille are here! (Mustn't tickle Asai's toes.) @adamrg will be here in about 2-3 hours. Happy cat indeed.
- 2:13 PM PT: Asai: "Your legs are warm." Brian: "One of the many features I have as a mammal." [room groans]
- 2:20 PM PT: @merlinofchaos Do we get you sometime this week?
- 3:50 PM PT: Brian: "So it's like a robotic penguin soliciting you for sexual favors." Asai: *quack* Me: "That's a duck."
- 4:39 PM PT: Everyone is here. I R happycat.
- 6:50 PM PT: My neck is sunburned.
- 7:05 PM PT: @merlinofchaos absolutely. We want to see you. :)
- 7:06 PM PT: @heyrocker I think next a week from Wednesday.
- 7:09 PM PT: @heyrocker dammit! Oh well. But I'll be back. :)