Pacific Coast twitterlog for Sunday, July 5, 2009
I'm driving from San Francisco to Seattle with Adam.. Here's what I've been up to:
- 7:35 AM PT: Awake-ish. Time to pack, shower, close the vacation house, and begin the long drive up the 101 with @adamrg.
- 8:46 AM PT: Ready to load up the car and say goodbye to the little place at the corner of Webster and Filbert Streets. This was perfect. :)
- 9:03 AM PT: Last task before leaving: buy snacks at corner shop. On the radio? Steely Dan's "Any World That I'm Welcome To." A benediction for SF. :)
- 9:13 AM PT: @jhugart I bought chocolate for Holly. Now to NOT eat it.
- 9:35 AM PT: The 80s retrospective has begun. Devo!
- 11:04 AM PT: Quick pit stop in Ukiah, CA for gas and water, and now back to the regularly scheduled 101 North.
- 12:43 PM PT: Somewhere south of Redway, CA. I keep dozing off in the sun.
- 12:55 PM PT: Scenic route: we're taking the Avenue of the giants for a while. Redwoods. :)
- 1:45 PM PT: Burger break in Fortuna, CA. We both need coffee and a stretch break.
- 4:46 PM PT: Hello from Oregon. We are making killer time on the 101. Need coffee and pit stop, then we'll keep going...
- 4:53 PM PT: Repost to share: Just passed the intersection of Highway 101 and Wonder Stump Road. I kid you not. (via @adamrg)
- 5:04 PM PT: @gamingwithbaby then we are giant bowl of fail - we did not go to In-N-Out.
- 7:13 PM PT: We are stopping in Koos Bay, Oregon for the night. Checking hotel prices now.
- 7:54 PM PT: Apparently I am in Coos Bay. Spelling FAIL.