San Francisco, CA twitterlog for Thursday, July 2, 2009
I'm in California with friends, vacationing for a week. Here's what I've been up to:
- 11:23 PM PT: Openers at Ruby Skye are throwing down. Saving energy for main act. 30 minutes to go.
- 12:42 AM PT: Yes, that was me up front. Worth those five decibels of hearing I just lost, too.
- 1:33 AM PT: Me: "You don't want to take the drunk Australian home?" @whatthecast: "No, I don't go down under on the first date."
- 10:51 AM PT: After getting snuggled, it is time to get moving and maybe get some lunch. My feet are tired. How'd that happen?
- 11:32 AM PT: At Fishermans Wharf with @jmcclure awaiting a tardy @adamrg for lunch. Going to miss this ocean breeze.
- 12:14 PM PT: Lazy sourdough lunch with Adam, Asai, and Jeff at Boudin. Good sunlight and happy friends.
- 12:56 PM PT: http://ping.fm/p/BYVy7 - A small, perfect lunch of heirloom tomatoes. Next, taking my friends for perfect little cupcakes.
- 5:17 PM PT: Reading in my bedroom, windows open to the sea breeze, but grateful for my sweater. The wind grows chill after sunset.
- 6:43 PM PT: Downtown, post-nap. Bring me beer and pub food!
- 8:06 PM PT: We are now discussing extra virgin robot oil. I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH ALCOHOL.
- 9:21 PM PT: http://ping.fm/p/KaCcF - In piano bar. Have drink. Need piano players. Hoping this doesn't turn into Fabulous Baker Boys...
- 9:52 PM PT: I am shamefully sober in a bar full of drunken people who have all lost their minds.