Minneapolis, MN twitterlog for Saturday, July 11, 2009
Vacationing in Minneapolis!
- 12:33 PM CT: For those of you who missed it, there was a dramatic reading of "Green Eggs and Ham" just now. Also, feeding cheese to toddlers.
- 12:34 PM CT: End result of this prep work: we're going to the beach!
- 4:23 PM CT: Finishing up at the beach; @jhugart entertains a very tired two girls while we wait for Holly.
- 4:24 PM CT: Also, I have seen @crazybutable in shorts. Craziness!
- 10:33 PM CT: Back from dinner. Mostly packed. Early-ish flight tomorrow; the airlines are starting to sing a siren song of home.
- 11:35 PM CT: Around me, the house sleeps. I have been away for 13 days. Tomorrow I go home. I can't convey the comfort inherent in that statement.