Seattle, WA / Minneapolis, MN twitterlog for Thursday, July 9, 2009
I'm resting a couple of days in Seattle before meandering on to Minneapolis. Here's what I've been up to:
- 10:45 PM PT: @jmcclure Miss you too, jeffie dear. Scritch Fang for me and tell them I'll be home Sunday and will be ready to administer Epic Pettings.
- 12:34 AM PT: On plane to Minneapolis. The chatty six-year-old across the aisle may not survive the trip. We'll see.
- 5:55 AM CT: Good morning, Minneapolis. Yes, my hair always sticks up like this in the morning, thanks for asking...
- 6:02 AM CT: http://ping.fm/p/q6I41 - The scrum to get off the plane and get coffee after a red-eye. Seat 33? You're gonna wait a while.
- 3:56 PM CT: After a long, luscious nap, I am finally awake in the Hugart household. *yawn* *stretch* Stupid red-eye flights.