Twitterlog for October 17, 2007
Since I seem to have activated my away-from-home batsignal, here are the SMS messages I've sent to Twitter in the past 24 hours. My tweets are normally friends-only, but when I'm away from home they're usually more interesting than the usual 'OMG where's my tea?' claptrap, so I've written a script to post them publicly in batches once daily while I'm gone.
- 11:45 PM CDT: [cat.net] Twitterlog for October 16, 2007 - http://domesticat.net/node/1404
- 6:07 AM CDT: Our hotel room appears to be safe, clean, spacious, non-scary, and has lots of hot water and no bedbugs. In NYC terms, we won the lottery.
- 8:38 AM CDT: Found a local. Got our free Natural History Museum tix. Getting better w/subways, thinking of getting coffee.
- 9:18 AM CDT: Local dive. Pit stop. Lox, bagels, chai, sore feet. :)
- 11:05 AM CDT: Realizing we have to share the Museum of Natural History with 60 schoolbuses full of kids. Jeff and I both are overwhelmed by the noise.
- 5:05 PM CDT: Hi from Penn Station!
- 5:51 PM CDT: At The Tea Spot in Greenwich Village, preparing to rest our feet a bit before dinner
- 5:59 PM CDT: @itarille I can't drink bubble tea without thinking of you
- 6:07 PM CDT: The only way this tea shop could improve would be if my friends were here too. (We're in the back, by the fireplace!)
- 8:24 PM CDT: Standing in largest used bookstore in the US. They claim 18 miles of books. Aware you hate me right now. *eep*
- 10:42 PM CDT: @itarille Carl Cox is spinning here Saturday night. I cried a little inside, but I've made my choice for that night...