technoquilting complete!

The twitter-followers know I've been working on this for a while, but I haven't mentioned it here because I didn't want to jinx myself. Regardless, my part in the process is done:

Unsurprisingly, the finished quilt top looks a lot like the schematic, though the overall blend is a little easier to see if you look at the quilt diagonally.Assembly no longer required (2)

['Assembly no longer required (2)' on flickr]

I should have started this project years ago, but I was too chickenshit to do it. Years ago, on a visit to Heather and Andy, Heather offered to assemble a quilt top for me if I bought the fabric. I did, and she started working on it, but life eventually became too busy and she sent the pieces back to me, with all of the instructions and equipment I'd need to get started.

The box held enough fabric and squares to do at least two quilts.