Friday Five: food
Today’s Friday Five, courtesy of Heather, are questions I can answer quickly, so I’ll throw in mine.
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Meat ravioli with tomato sauce. I need to rethink how I do tomato sauces. Jeff’s right.
2. Do you ever get up for a midnight snack?]
*muahahahaha* Of course! I have a raging fancy for cheese at midnight.
3. What’s your favorite dessert?
Ben and Jerry’s ‘Phish Food.’ Keep your hands and feet away from my carton!
4. Tell us something about you that would surprise us.
Before I go on big roadtrips, I usually paint my toenails blue. I did it once, years ago, and thought it was such a funny thing to do that I always tried to do it before a trip, if I had time. Not some measly wimpy dark blue—I mean bright, robin’s-egg blue. I always was a bit of a peacock at heart…even if most of the time I feel more like a peahen.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
Quietly. Probably a movie or two. Putting together my packing list for next week’s trip. Staying in and spending time with Jeff, if he’s not busy.